I created this template to replace the Wim Hof Method app on my phone. You can use it to track your breath retention and the days you do the cold exposure. Feel free to expand on the template and use it to track other habits too.
- You’ll get a Notion template to track your breathing exercises (link in the txt file sent after purchase). Breathe along with the Wim Hof guided video and use the embedded stopwatch to track your breath retention.
- Template guide: Instructions included with all templates
- Retention timer: Use the stopwatch to time your breath retention
- Guided breathing: Follow along with an official Wim Hof YouTube video
- Breathwork log: Track your breath retention across the entire year to see it improve
Premium ⭐ (now free!
Everything included in the free and standard templates plus:
- A "completed" column showing 💪🧊 for the days you complete the breathwork and cold exposure
- 💪 and 🧊 shown on the calendar view for easy habit tracking
- Dates up to 2025
Everything included in the free template plus:
- Ability to track your cold exposure
- Automatic averages calculated at the bottom of each table
- 2022 dates
- Full instructions on how to use the template
- Retention timer
- Guided video
- Breathwork log for 2021
- Calculate your average breath retention time each day